Fair Political Practices Commission Filings
Political Reform Act
- Public Access Portal to Form 700 - Statement of Economic Interests: The Political Reform Act requires most state and local government officials and employees to publicly disclose their personal assets and income. They also must disqualify themselves from participating in decisions which may affect their personal economic interests.
- Public Access Portal to Campaign Finance Disclosures: The Public Access Portal contains financial information provided by candidates and committees. It provides information on who is contributing money, who is receiving money, and how it is being spent. Use the Public Access Portal to research campaign contributions and expenditures, review campaign statements filed by candidates, or examine a committee's filing history.
- Filer Access Portal to Form 700 - Statement of Economic Interests: The Filer Access Portal is a web-based, data entry filing system that allows individuals to submit their Statement of Economic Interests disclosure reports mandated by the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) to the electronic filing system.
FPPC Agency Reports
- Form 806 - Any additional compensation that officials receive when appointed to positions on committees, boards or commissions of a public agency, special district, and joint powers agency or authority is reported on this form.
- Form 802 - In accordance with the provisions set fourth in Section 18944.1 of the Fair Political Practices Commission, ticket disclosure forms (Form 802) are posted on this website within 30-days after distribution of tickets. You may view the City of Murrieta City Council Ticket Distribution, Use and Reporting Policy (PDF).
- Form 801 - Payments made to the City when the payments provide a personal benefit to an official of the City are disclosed on this form. Under certain circumstances, these payments will not result in a gift to the official, but will be considered a gift to the City.