Business Loans and Grants
City of Murrieta Back-to-Business Grants: Phase 2
Pre-applications for Phase 2 of the City of Murrieta’s Back-to-Business Grant program will open on Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 9 a.m.. Approval will be based on confirmation of eligibility requirements and the order of submission. Our last cycle resulted in more than 75 applications in just two hours, so plan to review eligibility now and submit early when pre-applications open open on the 15th.
Back-to-Business Grant Eligibility Requirements
- Be a for-profit business physically located within the City of Murrieta (view Map)
- Business must have an existing City business license
- Must have a commercial site in the City and not be a home-based business
- The business has been located and operating in Murrieta for at least a year from the date of the application
- Business has 15 employees or less (not including the owner)
- Business and owner must be in good standing with the City
- Business must be able to show a need for funding
- At least 51% of employees must meet income guidelines
- Download the Back-to-Business Grant flyer
Riverside County Programs
IECF Non-Profit Grants
Application process opens on Wednesday, July 1.
Grants from $2.5K - $10K
50 employees or less are encouraged to apply.
Loans up to $15K
Small Business Grant
Main Street Lending Program
Loans: $500K - $10M
Cares Act: Payroll Protection Program
Apply through lender or online
Cares Act Online Information
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
Currently limited to agricultural businesses.
SBA Loans Online Information
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
For self-employed, independent contractors and gig workers